Or contact your local bookstore and ask them to order it for you! #supportlocalbusinesses
I’m so excited to share this book with you! It’s the book I wished I had back when I first started exploring what it meant to practice wellness and spirituality in a way that celebrates my heritage.
I’ve collated wisdom gained through my own experiences, my research, conversations with others on the path, and interviews with healers and cultural leaders across the continent and Diaspora. In an industry saturated with Eastern philosophy through a Western lens, this is a wellness book that is finally, unapologetically for the global Black community. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!Araba xx
Return To Source invites Black people around the world to reconnect with their lost heritage and find healing, self-love and transformation.
This book is an empowering call to journey home to a new way of looking after yourself. A new way that is, in fact, the old way.
Globally, Africans and Diasporans are rediscovering that, even while navigating an oppressive and often unsafe world, we are called to make space for healing, not just for ourselves but also for loved ones, Ancestors and descendants. Our path to liberation includes a commitment to nurturing our personal and community growth by making wellness a priority. This book includes:
– insight into the three seeds of African wellness – music and movement, Mother Earth and magick
– over 50 practices, tools and rituals to help you prioritise wellness in an African-centred way
– excerpts from interviews with 13 Future Ancestors – healers and cultural leaders from across Africa and the Diaspora
– a discussion on the shared histories, cultures and traditions of the global Black community, and how we can honour, preserve and reimagine them
Discover how to live well – in accordance with African traditions – and find power, healing and alignment through your Return to Source.
Pre-order your copy before 4th April and you’ll have access to not just one but TWO bonuses!
Access to the virtual event Return to Source Live: a Black healing circle. This event will include:
– lessons & workshops from healers & cultural leaders
– the opportunity to connect with your global community
– the chance to experience some of the practices detailed in the book!
An exclusive invitation to a private wellness & cultural retreat in Ghana, led by Araba. Retreat takes place in Spring 2024, invitations sent in Summer 2023.