Return to Source is a podcast about culture and creativity, healing and heritage. In it, I interview creatives, entrepreneurs and healers from the continent and the Diaspora. They share how their heritage has influenced their work and their spirituality, and give us an insight into how they create impact. Check out the latest episodes below.
Returnees, purpose and moving with the system w/ Michelle Konadu | S1E11 – Return to Source
- Returnees, purpose and moving with the system w/ Michelle Konadu | S1E11
- Community, leadership and the true story of Africa w/ Caleb Mensa-Bonsu | S1E10
- Christianity, theatre & the drama of life in Ghana w/ Jessica Hagan | S1E9
- Embodiment, spiritual mandem and becoming your own best friend | S1E8
- Activism, matriarchy and a history of Queerness in Ghana w/ Alex Kofi Donkor | S1E7